Flat Tile Hook
Universal Tile Hooks are designed specifically for flat, S and wave shaped tile roofs, while the Flat Tile Hooks are a lower cost solution for flat tile. Universal Tile Hooks are a strong, low-profile roof attachment solution for tile roofing that eliminates the need for a cone flashing and cutting or drilling of tile.
- The hook arm is fabricated from 304 Stainless Steel for maximum stiffness and lowest possible thickness, typically allowing installation without cutting or grinding of tiles
- Slotted attachment provides 1.25” of vertical adjustment for array leveling
- Strong and rigid design reduces the quantity of tile hooks and roof attachments required
- Universal hook features quick “drop-in” design, simply rock arm into base and secure with a single bolt
- Tile hook profiles are specifically designed for use with SnapNrack Standard Rail
- Flexible Flashing for Flat Tile Roof Hooks available when deck-level flashing is required.
- Typically prevents the requirement to remove/replace roof battens
- ProtectoWrap Primer included in kit to ensure proper adhesion and is compatible with all major roof underlayments