S-5-PV Kit UL
The new S-5-PV Kit is one of the first solar module mounting solutions in the industry to be listed to the new UL subject 2703, a standard that covers both bonding and mounting. In order to meet the UL requirements, the S-5-PV Kit had to be submitted for tests, being evaluated under the severest of conditions to confirm that the product would withstand the elements while maintaining electrical conductivity.
Furthermore, the S-5-PV Kit has gained an ETL Listing to UL 1703. UL and ETL listings are widely recognized by most Authorities Having Jurisdiction, which means fewer inspection hassles for installers.
- Fit the majority of metal roofs on the market - including exposed-fastened and corrugated!
- Install quickly and easily!
- Universally fit both field (2 panels) and end conditions!
- Cool roofs by providing shade during intense summer heat, lessening utility costs.
- Can be used with all S-5! mini clamps; use the stainless steel mounting disk to facilitate use with brass clamps.
- Cost as little as $0.07 a watt (stainless steel mounting disk) or even $0.06 a watt (aluminum mounting disk) to install!
S-5-PV Kits Feature:
- New longer PV stud now accommodates PV frame thicknesses from 1.3" (33 mm) to 2.5" (64 mm)!
- Beveled mounting disk now provides an even easier to use module placement guide!
- Four new strategically placed mounting disk hooks to assist in wire management!
- New broader ears on the PV grab allow for even easier installation and precise module engagement!
- Mounting disk is universally directional for simplicity of installation!
- Absolutely NO rails required!
- Incredible holding strength that only S-5! can offer!