The WILEY Braid is used to create an electrical connection between two pieces of non-anodized aluminum, galvanized steel, or any electrically conductive metal where a WEEB ® washer is not required. The WILEY Braid is constructed of tin plated, braided copper wire and compatible with ¼” mounting hardware, which is not included.
• High quality grounding jumpers
• Corrosion resistant, tin plated, braided copper braid
• Available unassembled, without installation hardware
• Perfect for galvanized steel applications or anywhere a WEEB® washer is not required
• Able to sustain equivalent current to 6AWG copper wire
• Available in standard lengths of 6” to 24”
• Custom lengths available upon request